REGISTRATION and FEES
Innovation, Business Change and Technology Forum Europe 2017
Imagine | Design | Invest | Deliver | Experience | Touch
Why attend this Forum:
Europe's only Forum on Innovation, Business Change & Technology. A unique setting to explore and debate the vital connections between innovation, investment, organizational and personal change, business transformation, and leveraging technology.
An Event Which Truly Appreciates Everyone’s Perspectives and Wisdom. Our carefully-selected speakers will share their story in thirty minutes, stimulate people’s imaginations and inspire the discussion that follows. Each session will be moderated by an experienced facilitator.
Designed by Practitioners for Practitioners. Being neither analyst nor vendor-led, the Forum welcomes, provides and values diverse and wide-ranging perspectives.
Excellent Mix of Vision, Strategy, Principles and Implementation. Discover new ideas, approaches and solutions, while learning first-hand from the experiences and successes of organisations across Europe.
Covers a Range of Essential-to-Know Topics. Including Customer-Driven Innovation, Business Simplification, Design-Led Transformation, LEAN Process Integration, Value Creation, and many more.
Subjects covered Include:
- Red Monkey Innovation Management
- Pushing Frontiers to Drive Innovation and Differentiation
- The State of Corporate Innovation in 2017 – Learn From Your Peers
- Putting the Business Centre Stage of Change
- Faster Innovation without Blowing Budget
- Using Gamification in Talent Management
- Customer-Driven Innovation: from Common Sense to Common Practice
- Transformation, or Easy and Simple?
- The Power of Change - A Personal Journey
- The Fourth Architectural Revolution is Driven by Innovation
- Changing an Organisation from a Blank Sheet of Paper
- Making Complexity Simple: Integration of Three Business Models
- Driving Innovation and Transformation by Design
- Strategy: A Crucial Enabler, Or A Tired Cliche?
- The Balancing Act of Value Creation in Business Change
- Innovation through Simplification
- Navigating the Journey to Successful Outcomes
- Dilemmas in Innovation - a Personal Account