The Journal of Enterprise Architecture (JEA) is an Association of Enterprise Architects (AEA) member benefit. It is intended to provide AEA members with material that will improve their understanding of the discipline of enterprise architecture (EA) and their ability to practice EA.
The JEA article submission and review process is intended to ensure that:
- Articles submitted for publication do not get "lost in the shuffle"
- Articles submitted for publication are evaluated consistently, objectively and fairly
- Articles published in the JEA are well written and of interest and value to the AEA membership
- Authors of promising papers receive helpful feeback as to how their articles can be improved
- The editorial effort required to publish a paper is consistent with the value of the paper and the total workload of the editorial board
JEA is looking for papers of interest to EA practitioners in the following general subject areas:
- Case studies
- Original research
- Insights about the profession and its ecosystem
- Innovative applications of EA
- New ideas about EA, including ideas from other disciplines that can improve the practice of EA
- Tutorials and overviews
- Literature surveys
- Book reviews
- Online resource reviews
- Event reports
Articles are to be submitted via the "Article Upload" field on the form below. For questions on submitting an article please click here to read The Contributors' Guide. Questions about article submissions should be directed as an e-mail addressed to the Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To submit an article, please fill out the submission form below.
Journal of Enterprise Architecture follows the MIS Quarterly format for article submissions.
MIS Quarterly © 2005, used with permission
JEA Submission Form